SANDBOXING: DETECTING THE MOST SOPHISTICATED MALWARE
Advanced malware detection software
Malware, ransomware, cryptolockers, you name it. Attacks on information systems, which keep growing in variety and strength, increasingly target corporations and government administrations. Conventional defence mechanisms may not always stand up to the most destructive attacks, which is why you need to strengthen your chain of security, and make it your organisation's top priority to secure your information system.
OUR JOINT RESPONSE
Lastline sandboxing is an advanced malware detection solution that adds an extra layer of web security. Lastline's solution effectively integrates with our web security gateway, making it possible to analyse all web traffic, including encrypted traffic, thanks to Olfeo's HTTPS traffic decryption. While malware programs can easily detect and avoid typical sandboxing solutions, Lastline uses a much subtler system called "Full System Evaluation".
Independent organisations have evaluated Lastline and confirmed its superior performance in the advanced detection of malware. In a series of tests that NSS Labs carried out in 2016 on several vulnerability detection systems, Lastline was the only product that was 100% effective in detecting vulnerabilities with zero false positives. The Forrester Wave™ also rated Lastline as the leader in automated malware analysis with the highest ranked current offering. Olfeo offers the seamless integration of its own modules with the Lastline solution.
- Constant analysis of network traffic and suspicious binary files
- “FUSE” (Full System Emulation) technology, which detects malware running in user and kernel modes
- Prioritisation of responses to incidents and blocking of break-in and data theft attempts
- Threat Intelligence database updated in real time
- Interactive and configurable dashboard, with simple alert management
OLFEO'S & LASTLINE'S BENEFITS
- Lastline analyses attacks concealed in HTTPS traffic thanks to Olfeo's SSL decryption
- Possibility of blocking malicious objects, IP addresses and domains
- Tested and proven integration of both solutions
- Simplicity and cost optimisation when probes are added
- Low volume of alerts thanks to a rule engine that generates extremely few false positives
- Detection of malicious code in encrypted communications before they spread on the organisation's network
Lastline assists companies in protecting themselves against vulnerabilities caused by persistent threats, targeted attacks and malware. Located in Redwood City in California, with offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC, the Lastline is used by managed service providers, international corporations and information security vendors around the world.